Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Chocolate (Yogurt) Covered Blueberries and Raisins





This idea randomly came to me the other day when I went to the movies and I decided to make them happen right NOW.

I absolutely love raisinettes so I figured why not make them healthy and vegan



Triple Chocolate Protein Covered Madness!!!

1/2 cup soy yogurt
blueberries
raisins
3 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
1 tbsp chocolate protein powder
1/2 Trader Joe's Vegan Dark Chocolate bar, processed in a coffee grinder

1. Mix the three chocolates into the yogurt
2. Using a toothpick poke the blueberries and dip them into the yogurt, then push them off the toothpick, onto the cookie sheet, repeat with as many blueberries as you want
3. For the raisins, I just tossed a bunch into the yogurt and since they were so small I just used my fingers to pick them up and put them on the cookie sheet.
4. Place in the freezer for at least 4 hours

Oh and be sure to eat any leftover yogurt you have! NOM

No comments:

Post a Comment