Wednesday, February 27, 2013

My Gym Schedule

Not that everyone cares...But I LOVE working out.

Yes, you heard me. I love it.

I love running I love lifting I love sweating I love it all

And I REALLY love my new Polar Watch!

I'm so happy I bought one! It's definitely my new favorite toy :)


But anyway...to get to why we are here...I know some of you go to the gym but you want more of a "what-to-do-and-when-to-do-it"

So thanks to the lovely Megameows I have worked this gym schedule out. Take from it what you want :)

Monday: Full rest day

Tuesday: :Legs + 15-20 mins fat burn walk

Wednesday: Biceps & Triceps + 20 mins HIIT on arc trainer

Thursday: Abs/Chest/Cardio

Friday: Back & Biceps + 15-20 minutes fat burn walk

Saturday: Legs + 15-20 min fat burn walk

Sunday: Abs/Chest/Shoulders +15-20 min HIIT on arc trainer

I’m usually at the gym for about an hour and a half to 2 hours (stretching included)


No comments:

Post a Comment