Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Bumps on a Log...Banana Boat Style

It's finally live! Eek!

So nervous....sweating...shaking...need peanut butter...

Ok I'll be fine, I've done this before.

I wanted to put a super interesting post on here, but this is all I could come up with since I have a super busy day ahead of me....and heading back to work today :/

Oh well, this sure cheered me up!



It's my Bumps on a Log made Banana Boat Style....now doesn't hearing that just make you miss summer?!


Banana Boat Style "Bumps on a Log"

1 Banana, sliced down the middle
any kind of nut butter you desire (I used unsalted, crunchy, almond butter)
unsweetened cocoa powder
cinnamon
optional: chia seeds, unsweetened shredded coconut

1. Stand banana straight up and slice it right down the center
2. Take your jar of nut butter and a knife, and apply the peanut butter to the halved bananas, just like you were putting it on a piece of toast
3. Sprinkle a little bit of the cocoa powder and cinnamon on each
4. And if you really want to get tropical, sprinkle the coconut flakes and chia seeds.

*I put mine in the freezer for a bit to help everything kind of hold together since I was heading out the door soon but you can of course enjoy right now with a nice glass on coconut milk :D





No comments:

Post a Comment