Tuesday, March 5, 2013

NEW Gym Schedule

Ok so I know I JUST posted my gym schedule the other week but I change it up and I recently have been searching and trying to find what works for me.

So, here is my new schedule that I plan on following for the rest of March!

I also may become a Team Beach Body coach so this will be perfect for me to follow for just March, because I'll probably be starting insanity up again in April!

I also am adding 2-a-Days twice a week in my workouts because I really need to amp it up! Research it before you add it to your fitness plan!

Monday: Full rest day with 20-30 minute yoga in the morning
-Use Foam roller sometime today

Tuesday:
AM Workout-
1. Quads/Hamstrings/Calves + 15-20 minute fat burn walk or 20 minute bike ride
PM Workout-
2. Walk/Jog 20 minutes outside OR Zumba video OR light Insanity video

Wednesday:
1. Light yoga in the morning before breakfast (But I will be eating some piece of fruit before hand)
2. Abs and Cardio (30 mins)

Thursday:
AM Workout-
1. Chest/Shoulders/Triceps + 15-20 minute HIIT on arc trainer
PM Workout-
2. Walk/Jog 20 minutes outside OR Zumba video OR light Insanity video

Friday:
1. Foam roll in the morning!
2. Glutes/Inner & Outer Thighs/Calves +15-20 minute fat burn walk

Saturday:
1. Light yoga in the morning before breakfast (But I will be eating some piece of fruit before hand)
2. Abs and Cardio (30 mins)

Sunday:
1. Back/Biceps/Forearms +10-15 minute HIIT on arc trainer

No comments:

Post a Comment