Thursday, March 7, 2013

Chocolate Covered Strawberry Oatmeal

As you can see from most of my posts...I have a sweet tooth.

Everything I make seems to be sweet :/

I promise I eat more veggies than it seems!

I'm going to try and post more of my lunches and dinners so you guys can believe me :)

But a las, here is another yummy, sweet (but healthy) recipe




Chocolate Covered Strawberry Oatmeal:

Servings: 2

1 cup non dairy milk
1/2 cup rolled oats
1 tsp unsweetened cocoa powder
2 tbsp ground flax seed
1 tbsp coconut sugar
1 tbsp plain soy yogurt
1/2 cup chopped strawberries


1. Bring milk to boil and then add oats and reduce heat
2. After about 2 minutes add cocoa powder, ground flax seed, sugar, and yogurt
3. Cook on high for another 7-8  minutes.
4. Remove from heat and immediately stir in strawberries and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment