Friday, October 10, 2014

I'm back! Now how does this work again.....

So my last post said it...I would be back! And here I am!.....

My sister's graduation 


Ok so it's been a little over a year, I think I got a little lost, but I found my way back. And boy is it good to be back.

A little update for those who'd like to know!

Since late June of last year I've done quite a lot to be honest. Let's shorten the story into bullets (chronologically of course):





1. After talking with my sister and figuring out she wanted to move out to Cali for college, I decided hey, let me move home for a bit (my lease was up) and save some money, then we can move back out together.

2. Moved home, and started working as a cook at a golf course.
Pros: got to make my own healthy food for lunch
Cons: Cookies and brownies....everywhere.

3. Quit that job and started bartending

4. Enrolled in IIN, the Institute for Integrative Nutrition. Amazing online nutrition school that literally changed me life.

5. Started saving lots of money on account of living at home and really getting into coaching as a Beachbody coach. It's my full time job now and I love it.

6. Reconnected with an old guy friend from high school and started feeling like I found something that was really missing from my life. (little did I know what I really found :) )

7. Flew to LA and found a PERFECT little home for me and my sister.

I mean....how adorable.


8. Went to Firefly Music Festival and found my musical soul. And also a soulmate, in my best friend. But didn't have the guts to tell him...yet (here's a link to after movie I made from my experience there if you have any interest -------> Firefly Video )

9. Started the road trip to Southern California with my sister.

10. Finally made it after 4 days. (New) Home Sweet Home!

My sister and I on my 24th birthday this past September


11. Finally decide to tell my best friend that I have feelings for him....and wouldn't you know it....he felt the same :)

12. Now I'm just living life, figuring it out one step at a time. Many plans for my future in the works!

Now sure how much of it anyone really cares for, but what the hell.

All this had led up to me not only being a one fit coconut, but also a very happy little coconut. I am so happy with where I am in my life right now. This past year has brought a lot into my life and I'm so grateful.

Now I'm ready to get this blog back up and running and be consistent (hold me accountable people!)

Now off to write a real blog post about food...or something along those lines....

Alexis

No comments:

Post a Comment