Saturday, October 11, 2014

Fall is here. Which means one thing. No not pumpkin spice lattes (even though those are delicious)...

SMORE'S!


Yes, yes, and yes

I don't know about you, but I LOVED campfires, hayrides, and chilly fall nights when I was younger, still love them now! And yes, if you were wondering, SoCal does get crisp fall weather still! Just not until winter time for everyone else :)

So what better way to celebrate the season, but with a smore's...milkshake...with Shakeology that is (if you don't know what that is, check THIS out, and if you're interested feel free to shoot me an email!)

I'm telling you, this shake is life changing-ly delicious. Is that a word? Well I just made it one.


Shakeology Smore's Shake

Serving: 1 (even though people may try and steal is from you, don't let them)

1 cup of ice
1 frozen banana
1 scoop of Chocolate or Vegan Chocolate Shakeology
2 tbsp almond flour
1 tbsp tapioca flour
1 tsp honey
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp vanilla extract
pinch of sea salt (I add a little more cause I LOVE sweet and salty mixed together)
1/4 cup coconut or almond milk
About another cup of water (start with a small amount and then add more depending on how thick or thin you like your shakes!)
And the secret ingredient *drum roll* MARSHMALLOW LIQUID STEVIA (only 5 drops needed)


Found this gem at Rainbow Acres on sale! Amazing.

 And then of course you can add chocolate chips to top it all off. My favorite brand is this one: Enjoy Life

1. Add all to the blender (ice first!), blend, and enjoy!

Cheers to a wonderful fall. I know this will be my shake of choice for a few weeks :)

Alexis

No comments:

Post a Comment