Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Tropical Goodness


Ok so I promise I'll be posting better pictures, I just am trying to get as many old recipes out of the way and I'll start posting new ones as I make things :)


This is a favorite smoothie of mine. 

I tried recreating one I had at a local smoothie shop and this is what came of it:


Mango, Guava, Pineapple, Coconut Smoothie (long enough for you?)

Servings: 1-2

1/2 guava (you can use guava nectar, but come on, what's better than the real thing?)
1/2 mango
1 cup of frozen pineapple chunks
1/3 of non-dairy yogurt
1/2 cup of non-dairy milk (I use coconut milk)
sprinkle of unsweetned shredded coconut
ice (if necessary to make it more smoothie like)

1. Cut guava in half and use a ice cream scoop or melon scooper to scoop out as much of the insides as you can. Use everything in it, except the skin, unless you want to.
2. Toss all in a blender until smooth and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment