Sunday, March 17, 2013

Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups


AH Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone!!

Ok I'm turning into my mother with these cheesy internet pictures. Oh well :)

Ok so I'm super late with this post (and others which I'll hopefully be able to post later today)

But here's one that I put up on my instagram a little bit ago



They were SOOOOOOO GOOD. You should definitely give them a try.





This recipe came from here but I made a few changes

Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups

Bottom Layer:
2 Tbsp coconut oil, melted
2 tbsp PB2 + 1 tbsp of water
2 tbsp Peanut Butter & Co. Dark Chocolate Dreams
1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder

Top Layer:
2 Tbsp coconut oil, melted
4 tbsp PB2 + 2 tbsp water
1/4 tsp pure vanilla extract


1. Spray a muffin tray with coconut oil spray

2. Stir all ingredients for the bottom layer together until smooth and divide between the wells (each should be about half full). Put the tray in the freezer on a flat surface and freeze until solid (about 15 minutes).
3. Meanwhile, stir all ingredients together for the top layer until smooth and divide on top of the set chocolate mixture.
4. Return to the freezer and freeze until solid. Store the treats in the freezer. Try not to eat them all in day....like I did

1 comment:

  1. Your mother sounds like she is the coolest person ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete