Friday, March 1, 2013

Mean Green Smoothie...with PB

So on instagram (mine is lekiss_renee if you would like to follow) I joined into eatworkoutrepeat and watch_me_shrink 's makeithappenmarch photo challenge.



And today's first post is in celebration of National Peanut Butter Lover's Day!

I had something exciting planned but I have been running late all day (which I of course am now...I have work in an hour and haven't showered.)

But quickly I'll share what I made!



You know Joe... from the Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead documentary?

Well he has his famous Mean Green Juice, which this week was apart of my meal plan.

So I decided to incorporate it into the post for today!

Mean Green Smoothie, PB Style:

Mean Green Juice recipe
1 frozen banana, sliced
1 tbsp PB2
1/2 tbsp almond butter
1/2 tbsp PB&Co. White Chocolate Wonderful

1. Pour juice from recipe into blender, add frozen banana slices and the 3 kinds of PB and blend for about 45 seconds.
2. Try not to consume it in less than a minute like I did. :) (or do, I'm not judging you)





No comments:

Post a Comment