Thursday, March 7, 2013

Wild Rice & Avocado

Strange..yes, I do like strange things from time to time.

Sometimes I find myself putting together some really weird concoctions. 

Most of the time, I'll admit, they always turn out great...but there are definitely times when I just sit there...looking at the one and only bite I'll take and promptly erase that from my personal cook book.

This, was not one of them :)



Super super simple, but one of my favorite snacks!

This can either be eaten as a snack or as a side to a meal. Make the servings as you wish.

Wild Rice & Avocado:

1 cup cooked wild rice
1/2 avocado, scooped out of shell
1 tbsp nutritional yeast
black pepper to taste
red pepper flakes

1. Cook the rice as it says on the package
2. Once the rice is cooked, drain, and then take about a cup of the cooked rice and immediately add the avocado and mash them together
3. Add pepper and red pepper flakes and enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment